in every place, in every location
\ev"er*y*where`\ (?), adv. in every place; in all places; hence, in every part; throughly; altogether.
may refer to:
- Everywhere (Tim McGraw album), 1997
- "Everywhere" (Tim McGraw song), title track from the album
- "Everywhere" (Fleetwood Mac song), 1987
- "Everywhere" (Michelle Branch song), 2001
- Everywhere (Maaya Sakamoto album)
- Everywhere (Roswell Rudd album)
- "Everywhere", the first of three discs from Lupe Fiasco's forthcoming album LupE.N.D.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
1. to or in any or all places; "You find fast food stores everywhere"; "people everywhere are becoming aware of the problem"; "he carried a gun everywhere he went"; "looked all over for a suitable gift"; (`everyplace' is used informally for `everywhere')
(synonym) everyplace, all over
In every place; in all places; hence, in every part; throughly; altogether.
Translate the Inglés term everywhere to other languages