Obtenga el software Babylon de Traducción Descárguelo Gratis Ahora
Simplemente copie lo siguiente código HTML y pégalo en su página web:
member of a people native to the Philippines
Austronesian language spoken by the Tagalog people of the Philippines
\ta*ga"log\ (?), n.
1. (ethnol.) any member of a certain tribe which is one of the leading and most civilized of those native of the philippine islands.
2. the language of the tagalogs. it belongs to the malay family of languages and is one of the most highly developed members of the family.
1. a member of a people native to the philippines chiefly inhabiting central luzon around and including manila [syn: tagalog]
2. language of the tagalog people on which filipino is based [syn: tagalog]
Tagalog (; ) is an Austronesian language spoken as a first language by a third of the population of the Philippines and as a second language by most of the rest. It is the first language of the Philippine region IV (CALABARZON and MIMAROPA) and of Metro Manila. Its standardized form, commonly called Filipino, is the national language and one of two official languages of the Philippines. It is related to other Austronesian languages such as Malay, Javanese, and Hawaiian.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
The language is: Tagalog
1. a member of a people native to the Philippines chiefly inhabiting central Luzon around and including Manila
(member-holonym) Philippines, Philippine Islands
2. language of the Tagalog people on which Filipino is based
(hypernym) Philippine, Filipino
Translate the Inglés term Tagalog to other languages