licenciar, autorizar, certificar, dar licencia; vender bajo licencia
licenciado | con licencia | bajo licencia | patentado | autorizado | certificado | titulado | con matrícula | amparado en licencia (importación) - con patente v.-
licenciar | otorgar licencia | conceder licencia | certificar | patentar | autorizar | facultars.-
libertad | licencia | patente | permiso |
pase de conducción (Colombia) |
autorización usuario autorizado - This a SAMPLE FOR EVALUATION
for - Esta es una MUESTRA DE EVALUACIÓN
1. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Jaime Aguirre, Spintra.com (collectively "Spanish Translator"), grant to you a non-exclusive license to use the executable form only as defined below.
2. If you have paid for the Translation File/Software, you are granted a fully-paid license to use the Software.
3. If you have acquired the Translation File/Software for a limited-time evaluation, you are granted a license for the duration of the evaluation period only.
4. You may use the Translation File/Software as a single individual only. You may transfer the Translation File/Software from one computer to another as long as you abide by the stipulation that the Translation File/ Software is to be used by one individual. You may install the Translation File/Software in a multi-user system or network providing you acquire a license for the File/Software for each individual that uses the Software. You may copy the Software only for backup purposes so long as a complete and full copy is made and all copyright and other proprietary notices on the original are reproduced on the copy.
5. You may not resell the Translation File/Software. You may not copy the Software, nor print copies of any related material except as defined above. The Software contains trade secrets, and in order to protect those trade secrets, you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert the Software to human-readable form, whether written, magnetically recorded or otherwise.
6. All right, title and interest (including copyright) in and to the Translation File/Software shall remain in Spanish Translator. You agree to abide by the copyright law and all other applicable laws of the United States including, but not limited to, export control laws. Any trademark, trade name, copyright, or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols, or labels appearing on or in the Software provided to you shall not be removed or altered and shall be accurately reproduced by you on any and all copies of the Software.
7. This license will remain in effect until terminated. If you transfer possession of any copy of the Software to another party, the license is automatically terminated. If you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement, the license is automatically terminated. You may terminate this license by destroying all copies, modifications or portions of the program.
YOU MAY NOT USE, COPY, TRANSFER, RESELL, SUBLICENSE OR RENT THE TRANSLATION FILE/SOFTWARE OR ANY PORTION OF THE SOFTWARE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.
SPANISH TRANSLATOR, SPINTRA - MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE SOFTWARE. SPANISH TRANSLATOR OR SPINTRA DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE FILE/SOFTWARE IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE. THE COMPLETE RISK AS TO THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS ASSUMED BY YOU. THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES IS NOT PERMITTED BY SOME JURISDICTIONS. THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPANISH TRANSLATOR - SPINTRA, AND THEIR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE FILE/SOFTWARE EVEN IF SPANISH TRANSLATOR, SPINTRA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
(v.) = autorizar, conceder licencia de comercialización
Ex: SilverPlatter Information System is a servicemark of SilverPlatter International licensed to SilverPlatter Information, Inc
. (adj.) = con licencia, bajo licencia, autorizado
Ex: This guide is organised along the steps involved in buying uncompleted private residential properties from licensed housing developers
---- * licensed electronic resources = recursos electrónicos por suscripción
. * licensed resources = recursos electrónicos por suscripción
. * total number of licensed drivers, the = censo de conductores, el
. * unlicensed = sin licencia, ilícito, illegal, sin autorización, sin permiso
. (adj.) = con licencia para vender bebidas alcohólicas
Ex: This luxury seafront licensed hotel is 'one of the best places to stay in the world'
Translate the Inglés term Licensed to other languages