Obtenga el software Babylon de Traducción Descárguelo Gratis Ahora
Simplemente copie lo siguiente código HTML y pégalo en su página web:
break into + a smile ; give + a grin ; grin ; beam ; steal + a smile.
Ex: Her face broke into a warm friendly smile.
Ex: James gave her what amounted to a grin.
Ex: 'I know for a fact that it has to be modified, and more than a little,' she said, grinning awkwardly.
Ex: Natasha continued to lean out of the window for a long time, beaming at him with her kindly, slightly quizzical, happy smile.
Ex: Some of you old timers are likely stealing a smile as you read this, thinking that you were lucky not to have crossed paths with him.
* dejar de sonreír = extinguish + smile.
* hacer sonreír = steal + a smile from ; make + Nombre + smile.
* sonreír (a) = smile (at).
* sonreír a Alguien = grin at + Nombre.
* sonreír con sarcasmo = smirk.
* sonreir de oreja a oreja = grin like + a Cheshire cat ; grin from + ear to ear.
* sonreír socarronamente = smirk.
Translate the Español term sonríe to other languages