Obtenga el software Babylon de Traducción Descárguelo Gratis Ahora
Simplemente copie lo siguiente código HTML y pégalo en su página web:
throw, cast, toss; emit; shoot; dump; give out; disgorge; release; reject
toss out ; fling ; toss ; spew (out) ; pitch ; toss away ; hurl ; throw ; disgorge.
Ex: In preparation for computerization, let us not toss out old standards that were good.
Ex: A gust of wind flung a powder of snow from the window-sill into the room.
Ex: Everything being online, the exquisite oaken cabinets housing the card files were tossed.
Ex: Simultaneously, automatic gunfire spewed out from a sandbagged position west of the village across the river mouth.
Ex: They pitched him unceremoniously out of the window, laming him for life, on a brick pavement below.
Ex: It's a waste to toss them away, so I decided to make them into this pair of lovely bobby pins.
Ex: Palestinians hurled Molotov cocktails Friday at Israeli soldiers operating south of Nablus, the army said.
Ex: The point to be made for the novice abstractor is that editors are not ghouls who must be thrown raw meat before a check is issued.
Ex: Rattlers are easily frightened and will disgorge their food if handled after a meal, a habit well known to all zoo custodian.
* arrojar a la basura = trash.
* arrojar al olvido = throw into + oblivion.
* arrojar al suelo = throw down ; throw + Nombre + on the ground.
* arrojar contra el suelo = crash + Nombre + to the ground ; throw down ; throw + Nombre + on the ground.
* arrojar desde = throw + Nombre + off.
* arrojar dudas sobre = cast + doubt on.
* arrojar la esponja = throw in/up + the sponge.
* arrojar la toalla = throw in + the towel.
* arrojar luz = shed + light (on/upon) ; shed + understanding.
* arrojar luz sobre = throw + light on ; cast + light on.
* arrojarse = pounce (on).
(v.) = pounce (on).
Ex: The prisoners pounced on the food like hungry beasts and, champing noisily, gulped down the soup greedily, hardly chewing the meat, and burning their mouths.
Translate the Español term arrojar to other languages