Obtenga el software Babylon de Traducción Descárguelo Gratis Ahora
Simplemente copie lo siguiente código HTML y pégalo en su página web:
pull; simple ore grinding mill (Mexico)
drag, haul; be pulled; creep; grovel; trail; blow away; wash down
Ex: Some of the obstacles are unrealistic, unrealizable local ambitions, organizational drag, competition among libraries, and lack of innovation space = Algunos de los obstáculos son las ambiciones locales poco realistas e irrealizables, el lastre institucional, la competencia entre las bibliotecas y la falta de espacio para la innovación.
* barco dedicado a la pesca de arrastre = fishing trawler.
* dejar para el arrastre = leave + Nombre + in a sorry state (of affairs) ; leave + Nombre + in a bad way.
* estar para el arrastre = be in a sorry state (of affairs) ; be in a bad way ; be in a bad state (of affairs).
* para el arrastre = over the hill.
* pescar con red de arrastre = trawl.
* polea de arrastre = driving pulley.
* red de arrastre = seine ; seine net ; dragnet ; trawl.
(v.) = haul ; lug off ; sweep along ; tow ; drag ; sweep + Nombre + away ; lug ; carry along ; schlep [schlepp/shlep].
Ex: However, he would prefer a binding that will stand up to being stuffed into after-hours book drops and being hauled from one library to another.
Ex: The whole affair, assembled and compressed, could be lugged off in a moving van.
Ex: What has happened is that yet another institution has so overlapped with our own that we are being swept along on the tide of the technological revolution.
Ex: 'Sit down please,' he bade her and she towed a chair over to his desk.
Ex: Users can either select a pull-down menu and enter search terms in a text box or highlight and drag text into the search box from other applications including electronic mail.
Ex: The stream suddenly swept him away, and it was only by a stroke of luck that they found him.
Ex: He had a tough time lugging his lumpy, oversized travelbag onto the plane and stuffing it in the overhead bin.
Ex: Therefore, it's vital to always carry along an eczema emergency kit for those times a flare-up does occur.
Ex: Moving day is stressful enough without having to sit for hours upon hours in bumper to bumper traffic to schlep one trunkful of boxes over at a time.
* agua + arrastrar = wash away.
* andar arrastrando los pies = shamble.
* arrastrando los pies = shuffling.
* arrastrar al mar = wash out to + sea.
* arrastrar los pies = drag + Posesivo + feet ; drag + Posesivo + heels.
* arrastrar los pies al andar = shamble.
* arrastrar los pies al caminar = shamble.
* arrastrar + Posesivo + (buen) nombre por el lodo = drag + Posesivo + (good) name through the dirt ; drag + Posesivo + (good) name through the mud.
* arrastrarse = crawl ; grovel ; cringe.
* arrastrar y pegar = drag and drop.
* caminar arrastrando los pies = shamble.
* corriente + arrastrar = wash up.
* dejarse arrastrar = go with + the flow ; go along with + the flow ; follow + the crowd ; be carried along ; swim with + the current ; swim with + the flow ; swim with + the tide ; go with + the current ; go with + the tide ; go with + the stream ; swim with + the stream.
* dejarse arrastrar por el viento = ride + the wind.
* dejarse arrastrar por la corriente = go with + the flow ; go along with + the flow ; follow + the crowd ; swim with + the current ; swim with + the flow ; ride + the current ; swim with + the tide ; go with + the current ; go with + the tide ; go with + the stream ; swim with + the stream.
* dejarse arrastrar por las olas = ride + the waves.
* introducir arrastrando = haul in.
* sacar arrastrando = haul out.
* ser arrastrado = be carried along.
Translate the Español term ARRASTRE to other languages